Our Mission is to share, preserve, and honor cultural knowledge of the land and make it universally accessible as a means to empower and revive the practice of holistic living, medical herbal usage, water catchment and purification, land preservation, and coming together as a community in times of need.
- To serve the communities we work in with respect, humility, compassion, empathy, and competence.
- To create free weekly botanical healthcare clinics for the under-served, uninsured, and under-insured communities of the Eastside, Westside, and Southside of San Antonio, Texas.
- To provide free education on topics of sustainability (off-grid engineering, food preservation, permaculture, etc.) to the Eastside, Westside, and Southside communities of San Antonio, Texas.
- To provide post-disaster relief and rebuilding assistance to under-served communities locally and nationally.
- To preserve, expound on, and share plant information of the botanicals native to the communities we serve.
- To work synergistically with other community organizations (in particular grassroots organizations), locally and nationally, for the betterment of the communities we serve.
Want to know what our community partners, volunteers, and beneficiaries have to say? Check out our Guidestar profile.
You can help a community achieve sustainability! Donate today to support our mission.