Our Mission is to share, preserve, and honor cultural knowledge of the land and make it universally accessible as a means to empower and revive the practice of holistic living, medical botanical usage, water and land stewardship, and coming together as a community in times of need.
- To serve the communities we work in with respect, humility, compassion, empathy, and competence.
- To create mobile botanical healthcare clinics for the underserved, uninsured, and underinsured members of the Wilson and Bexar County communities.
- To provide free education on topics that empower and provide a foundation in self-sufficiency for the communities of Wilson and Bexar County.
- To provide post-disaster integrative first aid assistance to underserved communities locally and nationally.
- To preserve, expound on, and share plant information of the botanicals native to the communities we serve.
- To work synergistically with other community organizations (in particular grassroots organizations), locally and nationally, for the betterment of the communities we serve.